1. Wake up with a full 10-11 hours of sleep.
2. Thank God for a beautiful new day.
3. Delightful breakfast of eggs, waffles, and coffee at a friend’s dorm.
4. Talk with the senior citizens at the West Tennessee State Fair.
5. Edit fair pics at the campus coffee shop.
6. While at coffee shop, snap some photos for my photojournalism project.
7. Back to dorm then the commons to study…unsuccessfully.
8. Off to the Scratch Track concert once again in the coffee shop.
9. Around the World ping pong with friends and a legit father-son duo.
10. In the midst got to talk with some fam back home.
Regardless of whether or not you’re interested in my day’s activities, I wanted to write this down for the record. This petty list does no justice to the amazingness of this day in its entirety. You’ll just have to trust me when I say it was awesome.